Saturday, July 11, 2009

49 Questions.....

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love blue cheese!!! I could eat a whole brick of it.
2. Your Favorite Shoes? I love to wear heels!!! However, I am all really tall so sometimes I feel like a giant in them.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes. My dad gave me one of his rifles. What I really want is his 44 mag. It has just enough power to give me a thrill but not so powerful that it busts the bones in my hand.
4. Your favorite song? I love the Beatles or any remake of the Beatles
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not before I became a nurse. Now I know too much. Ignorance is bliss.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them BBQ, boiled smothered in chili, I even love the cheap ones from 7-11.
7. Favorite Christmas song? It is hard to pin it down to one song but I love Clint Black’s Christmas album.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe ONE of the girl kind.
10. Are you afraid of flying? Not of the flying part just the motion sickness part. I get so sick.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? Camping, anything outdoors, finding a good deal
13. Animals: love them or hate them? Neither pretty neutral
14. Do you have ADD? Depends on what I am doing. I can stay focused if it is something I like.
15. What do you hate about yourself? Sometimes I am too much of a pleaser. I hate confrontation or making people feel bad. It gives me anxiety. Sometimes I wish I just didn’t care what others thought.
16. What is your middle name? I was not given a middle name so I use my Maiden name.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: my house is nice and clean for the moment, I have company coming tonight, I wish we had a little extra cash so we could finish the back yard for the kids
18. What's your favorite number? I don’t have one
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? diet coke, diet dr. pepper, diet coke
20. Current worry right now? Randy getting a job
21. Current hate right now? The weeds in the back yard
22. Favorite place to be? Wherever my kids and husband are
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At Steven and Kari’s house the weekend we moved in with them. We invited good friends and had fondue and games.
24. Where would you like to go? I would love to take the kids to Disney Land
25. Name three people who will complete this? ????? not sure I hope anyone who reads it because I would love to read theirs.
26. Do you own slippers? No, I am a socks kind of girl
27. What shirt are you wearing? A black one
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO!!! Cotton all the way
29. Can you whistle? Yes , really loud. It comes in handy with kids. I was always the designated whistle blower when it was time to say a prayer at a family reunion.
30. Favorite color? Pink and purple
31. Would you be a pirate? No, My skin is too fair. I would fry if I had to be on a boat that long.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower. I have to concentrate on not nicking myself while shaving.
33. Favorite girl's name? Anything old fashion. (Claire, Ruth, Lucy, Celeste etc…)
34. Favorite boy's name? Anything masculine
35. What's in your pocket right now? Empty
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Brad and Claire at lunch. They were crunching carrots as loud as they could.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? White with pink and purple flowers that matched my blanket.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my arm and dislocated my elbow when I was little. That was a bummer of a summer.
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one for now. We don’t have television yet. We have not hooked it up. I have not missed it yet.
40. Who is your loudest friend? Randy by far!!! All of the Fischers have a loud voice, including Bradley
41. How many dogs do you have? None. It will stay that way until Brad is old enough to take care of it.
42. Does someone have a crush on you? I have a crush on Randy. I hope he has a crush on me.
43. Favorite Book? Usually it is the one I am reading at the moment. I don’t like to read a book more than once. I get bored. Right now I am reading the Fabelhaven series. I am on the third book.
44. Partying hard or Laying low? Laying Low
45. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&M’s
46. Favorite Sports team? The Jazz
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sound asleep
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need to pee...followed by …what should I make for breakfast.
49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? In high school


Your turn... I would love to read about you

5 comments:

Kam said...

Most I knew...some I was surprised, all fun to read! How was your weekend with Steven and Kari? We missed you at the family dinner!!!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I loved reading these! I have to admit that's usually what I think in the morning, pee... and food... But I think food is just always on my mind. I kinda think that is a gailey thing.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I love reading these! They are fun to find out all of the little things you would never know about someone.

Jes said...

that was fun to read about you...I have to admit that I knew a lot of the answers!

Keli said...

Too Fun!!!! I loved reading about you...