Saturday, October 24, 2009

Girly Girls night

This week I got to go to Salt Lake to spend some time with some of my favorite girls. Tori got us all together to see the Odddesy Dance company's "Thriller" ( to see the promo video go here) It was so good. In the opening performance I had chills. It was so amazing. When it was all over I could have watched it over and over again. I am definitely going again next year.

I spent the night with Steven and Kari. They recently bought the Beatles Rock Band so we jamed out for a few numbers then totally crashed.

The next morning my mom and I took the kids to Gardner Village to see the witches. We bought some really yummy cookies, and did a little window shopping.



I had a really hard time leaving. I love to spend time with the girly girls.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love, love, love Thriller! It's one of my favorite Halloween things. Your kiddos look so cute in their costumes!

Kam said...

Thriller was Awesome. It was wonderful spending time with all the girls! We defiantly need to do it more often. Brad and Claire's costumes are darling. I love that Brad wants to be a pirate again this year...But his costume is one of the best I have ever seen. Claire makes a very cute witch. I am so excited to see you guys this weekend.

Darcie said...

It really sounds like I need tickets to that next year. Remind me when you get yours.
I miss Gardner Village.