Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Animal Days

The American Heritage Center in Logan has an event where kids can come and pet hold and see a ton of baby farm animals.

There were hoards of people there. I can see why…the kids loved it. Seeing baby farm animals was a novelty for my kids. It’s not every day they get to hold a duck or sit next to a baby calf. Even wallow in the same pen as some baby piglets. They had train rides, pony rides, food and balloons.

It was really fun to watch my kids hold the babies. Up until Claire thought that giving the babies a tight squeeze around the neck showed just how affectionate she felt. Those poor baby animals.

















5 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! Crazy enough, I have never been to the baby animal days! We really need to take the girls They would love it.

Darcie said...

We missed baby animal days this year, I feel bad. It is a good time for all. It looks like a nice day.

Jes said...

What a fun event to go to! That is so cool to see all types of baby animals. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, wow time flies!

The Hood's said...

Sam was looking at these pictures with me and said "That's not fair, howcome they got to go and hold the baby animals! Mom, could you send Jen a text and ask her how we get there?" So, maybe next year you can give us a heads up to come for it. It would be so fun to see you guys too! Such fun things you get to experience when you live in the country!
Love the pic of your kids too! I have that saying in vinyl on my wall under the boys picture. Love it!

Kim said...

I'm so glad I don't live on a farm and have hoards of children squeeze the life out of me. Looks like fun!