Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Annual Girls Trip

Every year in January the girls from the ward I grew up in have a girls trip. It started with my mom and her good friends. Now that all of their daughters are grown up we have joined them for the last several years. I really look forward to this trip every year. I grew up with these girls and they are among my very best friends!!!!

This year the trip was actually in Logan so Claire got to have a little taste of the girls trip while I waited for Randy to get off work. She is going to love this trip when she grows up.

We go out to eat.....A LOT!!!!
And we shop....A LOT
Act silly....A LOT
And danced....a LOT
This year we started a new white elephant gift game. We could only spend $1 on a gift. Who wouldn't want single slice spam...


...or sardines in tomato juice....

...how about hot dog earrings?

We played games until we could barely keep our eyes open. Then talked in our hotel beds even longer.

I LOVE THESE WOMEN!!!!

Good times!!!!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Nothing is better than girls nights!

katie said...

There's only two good things about January. One being my Jenna's birthday.....and two, THIS! Those hot dog earrings were HOT!
Love ya lots Renny Jeimann!

Kim said...

I love those girls too! Miss seeing everyone. What a fun tradition.