Sunday, February 20, 2011

Girls girls girls!!

Allee came over to play with Claire last week. These girls are peas in a pod. They are good at bossing each other around, being princesses, dancing, and having quite the imaginations.

When it was time to eat lunch the girls wanted pizza. I told them no to play dough (I know, I know I am a lazy mom. I can't stand play dough messes) I figured the least I could do was accommodate the lunch request.






They were so proud of themselves for making the pizza all by themselves. I think they ate more cheese and peperoni while making the pizza than they actually put on their pizza.

While they were waiting for the pizza to cook they begged me to take their picture while they made faces at the camera. I did not give them any guidance. They came up with these poses on their own. They were being so silly.


Every girl needs a good friend. I had some great girlfriends growing up. I am just glad she is not sleepover age yet. I don't think I am ready for a slumber party.

No comments: