Sunday, July 1, 2012

Easter

The night before Easter Melissa and I colored eggs with the kids. 

I love that Wyatt was sporting his diaper. He is too cute.






The next morning we had a really touching lesson. I was reading the Easter scripture story and got emotional. Randy then bore a sweet testimony to the kids. I could tell that Bradley could feel the spirit and was touched by what hid dad was telling him. As a parent you pray that your kids will remember those moments.


After our lesson we let the kids hunt for Easter candy and eggs and gave them a couple of small gifts.



It was nice to spend Easter Morning with our little family.

After church we headed to Salt Lake to have dinner with my family. Steven and Kari did Navajo Tacos. Then Steven and Aaron made batter and started deep frying everything they could find in mom's pantry and fridge. We trying some pretty interesting things.

No comments: