Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spring Break 2012

For Spring break I took the kids to Plymouth Hot Springs. My mom was staying there for the week so Randy pulled my trailer there so we could veg out while the kids were on break. 

One of the days we invited some of the kids friends up to go swimming with us. 
The Hulses
Claire and Blyss
Zane
Heather Miller and boys
Brad
Sisaly and Marci Miller

This was Harrison's first camping trip. He did awesome and loved spending time outside.


Claire and I got to spend some good time doing girly stuff with grandma Moose. We painted our nails and did a TON of cooking and baking.

My mom invited one of her friends Kathy up. They worked on a quilt for her daughter.

The kids had fun playing on the playground there.

On Friday the weather turned cold and windy. In fact it snowed a little that day. Randy and I decided to take them to a movie and then go back to Logan to play in a park instead of sit in the trailer while the snow storm passed.



On Saturday it finally warmed up a little. My cousins Brad and Rochelle joined us for the weekend. They bought a nice trailer last year.

Randy let Brad ride his motorcycle around the BIG trails. This was Brad's first time riding somewhere besides the field at our house. We were surprised he did so well.
My parents and I watched from the car at the bottom of the hill. It was much warmer in the truck.

Claire's new thing is crossing her eyes in pictures. I have a dozen pictures with her goofy crossed eyes on this trip. 


Harrison playing with Papa Moose.

It was nice to get away for the week. I had camping fever so bad this spring since my summer was cut short when I went on bed-rest last year.

No comments: