Sunday, July 15, 2012

The start of a GREAT summer

The first weekend of summer we packed up and went to Salt Lake to spend some time with family. Our first stop was the zoo. The Zoo was packed. I don't recommend going to the zoo the first weekend of the summer. 


Reagan and Harrison enjoying the zoo from the stroller.


The kids loved seeing their cousins. It had been a while.




The new Rocky Shores exhibit was amazing. I could have sat there and watched all day. Even Harrison loved it. The animals were so active and it was so fun to watch them underwater. 

1 comment:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I know.... my blog has been so boring. I'll try and post this week :)

Your kids are getting so big! I remember watching brad when he was a baby.. it feels like yesterday... Crazy how time flies!

Love you guys!!