Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a FEW of my favorite December things…

My offspring. It only took me 212 shots to get ONE with both of them looking forward, and only 5 minutes in Burlington to find matching outfits.



Our home made mountain tree… Brad insists on turning off all the lights to sit and watch it glow.



The stockings I stitched a couple of years ago…Claire’s stocking is in the development stages. It is done being stitched… I just have to recruit help from my personal seamstress. There is a place in heaven saved for people who know how to toil with a sewing machine.



My poinsettia on the kitchen table. It is so pleasant to dine with this QUIET little flower.



My wreath from the spare sprigs of pine from our tree. It makes our doorway so fragrant.



My mom’s Carmel. I made it for the neighbors. Let’s see if it ever gets out. And yes I made two pans and yes I ate that entire whole row by myself.

9 comments:

Andrea Campbell said...

Such cute decorations! We still want to have you guys over. Dillan would love to see Bradley again. Also, I definitely need that carmel recipe. You have such restraint only having eaten that one row. I would've gone for half the pan!

Taren said...

I love christmas carmels. It's the only time of year my mom made it. I remeber her testing it by putting it in water. The kids would always fight to see who got that little bite first. How cute is Claire's dress? Our tree lights are on almost all day. I figure it's only once a year that they get something so special.

The Hood's said...

So cute! You are so talented! I would never attempt to make stockings, or anything for that matter. The sewing machine is very intimidating for me, so I agree with you! The kids are DARLING!!

Sara said...

I want a Jenny Fischer wreath! I love the one you made me that first year. You do such a great job! Oh and I think that you need to bring the caramel to the party on Saturday! YUMMY!

Our Family said...

Jenny, you are like super mom! Seriously! The wreath is probably my favorite part! I haven't done ANYTHING for Christmas...Brady doesn't know what he did with our tree last year, so I'm pretty bummed about that!

Beck said...

I'm with Brad on turning off all the lights and just sitting by the tree and watching it GLOW. It is seriously one of my favorite things to do at Christmas!

Glad to keep up with you on your blog!

katie said...

I always knew that you were a domestic diva Jenny.
I'm so glad you dream about me. Must have been a fabulous dream!

Rachel said...

Love, love, LOVE the christmas stuff!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Everything looks awesome! You are very creative to make a wreath from the tree. I love Christmas time. I am like Brad I keep turning off all the lights to look at the tree :)