Friday, December 19, 2008

Flashback Friday 1995



A few note worthy mentionable quirks about this picture—
My mom wanted a fun pajama picture for Chirstmas that year. Mills and Co. decided a formal pose is more appropriate when donning evening wear.
My dad still has and wears these P.J.’s
My dad is missing some hair nowadays. Look at that fro.
Julie still has the best hair of the bunch!!!
Those aren’t dresses they are kilts.
I still consider the theory we found Steven under a rock.
I love my family and this picture just makes me laugh.

6 comments:

katie said...

I agree...nice formal picture in your pj's. At least your parents DID family pictures.
Nice hair Bishop Reimann!

Steven and Kari said...

Steven looks so cute!!! you probably did find him under a rock, and i am so thankful.....

natalie spratling said...

Oh, I so remember that year, that is how I remember you...my sweet little young women, oh how we grow old. Your Mom is the best, making you all wear your pj's to get you photo taken, a formal one at that.

Brad and Rochelle said...

Your family is so awesome! I love you all! Brad has such an amazing extended family and really is so much like Steven and Aaron. You can tell he grew up with you guys! :)

The Hood's said...

So funny! Now you know why kids laugh when they see pictures of their parents growing up! This is a classic!

Kim said...

That is sooo awwwesome! What a fun & funny memory!