Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally done with finals!!!

Randy took his last two finals yesterday!!!! We have our daddy back…at least for a few weeks. He doesn’t have to go back until Jan 12th so we are going to take advantage of every moment. We spent the morning catching our breath. We feel like we run and run and run. Claire got to shower with her dad this morning. She LOVES that. She shared some hygiene tips while she was at it. I’ve spent some time catching up on some blogging… sorry about the multiple posts in one day.





We adore Randy and are so excited to have him around a little bit. We are SOOOO thankful for all of his hard work and determination to finish school. He does so much for our family.

4 comments:

katie said...

Mike would die if I tried to take a picture of him in the shower, even with a kid in there. Good job Randy....Claire looks to be in heaven!

Rachel said...

Thanks for your sweet comments, Jen. I'm so glad I made the department move. I'd love to chat...I'll bring the popcorn. :)

Jes said...

I am glad to see that Randy does indeed shower! he..he..he.. I agree Scott would die if I tried to photo him in the shower even with a kid.

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Thanks for your support Jen! I am so pumped. Oh can you post more pictures of Randy in the shower? LOL Thanks!