Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas just aint Christmas without a trip downtown

Saturday night we went to Trolley Square with the Heaps, our friends from Wyoming. They used to be our next door neighbors. Brad was really sad when his backyard buddy moved away. He was so excited to see him again.
We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory. After dinner, Brad spotted Santa in the mall and needed to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. Thank goodness the line was short.
We then bundled up and headed to Temple Square to see the lights. It was freezing!!! We decided to warm up by taking tracks through the free zone. Apparently other people had the same idea. The train was packed. The kids didn’t seem to mind though. They still loved the ride.
It was good to see old friends again. This summer we got to go and visit them at their ranch and ride their horses. When I told Brad on Saturday that he was going to see Landon he said. “Yes!!! I better go and grab my cowboy hat!!” It made me laugh.






















2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

Jenny, love the last picture so great. Temple square: for that very reason I wish we lived closer. There is nothing like the lights at temple square. Have a fabulous Christmas.

Wendy said...

Temple square at Christmas time is so beautiful. That is one thing I really miss about Utah. I love the sugarplum fairy picture! Merry Christmas.