Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DETECTIVE BRADLEY AT YOUR SERVICE



DETECTIVE BRADLEY: Mom we seem to have a problem in my room.

MOM: Oh yah? Like what?

DETECTIVE BRADLEY : Claire did something really bad

MOM: I am sorry officer…what has my daughter done now?

DETECTIVE BRADLEY: You might want to come and see for yourself.



DETECTIVE BRADLEY: Claire stole the church bag. Unfortunately she also pilfered the snack sack. She is also being charged with defacing a public bedroom floor and mocking an officer of law.





MOM: I am so sorry officer… I assure you this won’t happen again.

DETECTIVE BRADLEY: Luckily she cooperated with the local police and turned herself in. She seems to be pretty remorseful for her actions. I predict the jury will be soft with her and only sentence her to a nap. Worst case scenario smaller cookie rations for lunch.




MOM: Thank you officer. We need more honest and thoughtful people like you to keep this household free from injustice. How can I ever repay you?

DETECTIVE BRADLEY: Can I vacuum the floor???

MOM: You betcha!!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Cute! How long will he enjoy vacuuming is the big question.

Jenn said...

Too Cute!

Jes said...

Jen, you have them trained so well. I bet Bradley 'gave' Claire the treat bag just so he could vacuum!

Beck said...

HAHAHA! I love that he wants to be the one to clean up after her... I wish I had such a hard working detective at my house!

Rachel said...

Did he really say that?? :) Hilarious. My kids love to vacuum, too! :)

BreeAnn and Travis said...

Hey you... I tagged you on my blog, so check it out. We miss you. By the way, I love the commentary.