Sunday, November 18, 2012

11 years!!!


Randy and I Celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Nov 2nd. Randy came home and surprised me with these beautiful roses. I have always loved getting flowers from Randy. They never get old and I never feel like they are a waste of money!! They make me happy and Randy knows it.

For our anniversary dinner we went to Pizza Buffet with the kids. It certainly wasn't romantic...but it made me really happy to think that Randy and I have a fabulous marriage with 3 beautiful,  wonderful children. Tim and Kamie met us there with Reagan. After dinner we headed to Bear Lake to spend a very relaxing weekend. After all the Halloween parties and birthday parties it was a much needed break. We didn't do a thing but relax. I didn't even pack the camera. It was a wonderful weekend.

No comments: