Friday, November 2, 2012

Harrison and Reagan's Birthday Bash

My baby is ONE!!! I just can't believe it. I know it is a cliche but my gosh time flies. It seems like just had him yesterday.

Kamie and I decided to celebrate Regan and Harrison's birthday's together. These two are so cute. It is fun to watch them play together.

Kamie did most of the planning and I just offered my house. She did such an awesome job. She did everything orange, pink and black. She even hand made the cute owls on the table. 



The night before the party we stayed up until 1 in the morning making the cakes. Harrison's monster cake turned out so cute but it was such a pain in the but!!! Kam did a darling rose cake for Reagan.  It didn't help that Randy and Tim were having a marshmallow fight right in the kitchen where Kam and I were decorating. I just about killed them.

Cute little family

Harrison is not walking yet but he loves this toy Melissa brought over for him to play with Melissa and Todd are having a bet to see how fast Harrison is walking. I can't wait to see who wins.



Eli was so cute during lunch. He plopped down right next to me and wanted to share my dip. After the chips were gone he licked the plate clean. He couldn't get enough of it. It made me laugh.


Wyatt is going through a hoodie phase. It is so funny. If you pull his hoodie off his head he instantly pulls it back on. Even if he is not wearing a hoodie he pulls his shirt over his hair like a hoodie. 


Present time!!
 Both Reagan and Harrison wasted no time ripping off the paper and pulling and throwing tissue paper.


Reagan got the cutest rocking horse. It was a hit with all the kids. 

Cake Time!!

Reagan LOVED the frosting. She dug right in. She was so stinking cute. She couldn't get if fast enough with her hands so she just ate it right off the cake. 


It took Harrison a while to eat his cake, but no time at all to destroy it.  He didn't like the frosting but once he made a mess and discovered the cake on the inside he shoveled it into his mouth as fast as he could. I think he knew it was going to be taken away at any moment. 





This cute face made all the hours of making the cake worth it. 


After the birthday party Tori and I got to babysit Reagan while her mom and dad went house hunting. After nap time Reagan woke up so happy. She was giggling and smiling like crazy. Tori got her camera out and snapped some really cute pictures.


The rest of the kids played outside the rest of the day wrestling and running. 

Steven spun the kids around and around until they were all sick.
Happy Birthday cute babies!!! We all sure love you.

1 comment:

Mike & Ilse said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You look great! Seems like forever since I saw you last!