Friday, December 28, 2007

Join the Band



For Christmas Randy's brother Matt received Guitar Hero for his X-Box. Such a silly little game you say? That is what I thought until I played it. It is actually really fun and addicting. When you first start out you feel like a moron with no rhythm. But then you get the hang of it and you can't put it down. It is like you can't get enough. Even Brad got in on the action. Can he join Anna and Bailey's Band?


Steve and Kari came over the other night to play with us and we played for hours. I don't know if we spent more time laughing or playing. My brother Eric got Rock Band for Christmas. That is the game that has the guitar, drums, and microphone. I don't even dare to go over there and try it. I might have to go to rehab and join guitars anonymous.

3 comments:

natalie spratling said...

i have heard it is fun, and yes also addicting:)

katie said...

I have never tried. I'm not very coordinated so I'm sure I'd stink at it. I'm really good at watching though. I'm a great couch sitter.

Annie said...

Wow, I think I could like it. Better not try!!! Brad looks like a natural!