Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nuddies

There is nothing better than a nuddie picture of a baby. We took some of Claire the other day. Today I was editing them in photo shop. I could not believe the fat rolls on this girl. This is the one and only time that fat rolls are so fricken adorable. She is 5 weeks old and is tipping the scales at 10 lbs 11 ounces. You go girl.

On the contrary brad is and always will be a twiggy nuddie. This is a nuddie shot of Brad when he was 8 weeks old. He barely weighed 5 lbs at 2 months. To this day he can barely keep any weight on. His nutritionist said we have to put butter or peanut butter on everything that he eats. Who gets to slather butter on everything and have his figure. Too bad he was not the girl.
Too bad my fat rolls are not fricken adorable. However I think that I would be a little grossed out if someone came up to me and said "My, your fat rolls just keep getting cuter and cuter"

I always love when the holidays are over and you can throw out all of the junk food crap that we eat all season. Don't get me wrong it is delicious to eat but after a few months you start feeling like a walking stick of butter. A big old salad sounds so good. Does a Cafe Rio Salad count?

4 comments:

katie said...

I wish my fat rolls were cute. I guess I deserve them though. My diet has consisted of mainly chocolate covered gummie bears and diet dr. pepper. At least it's diet right? I'll go to cafe Rio with you. Extra salad dressing please.

natalie spratling said...

such sweet babies..i wish i had black and whites of when the girls were little. so fun to see your kiddies.

Anonymous said...

When did you take that picture of Claire, It is soo freakin CUTE!! I love those pictures. Cafe Rio is healthy, I voted!

Anonymous said...

I love ALL fat rolls!! Especially mine. Ok, I'm just trying to make myself feel better...it isn't really working! Can't wait to see her in person!