Sunday, December 30, 2007

What a weekend


As you can tell from the picture we have had a rough weekend. Brad started coughing, then wheezing, then came the strider. So off we went to Dr. Shakula's office. For those of you who don't know, Dr Shakula is hands down the greatest pediatrician. I used to work for him about 7 years ago. I would never go to anyone else. Brad has Bronchitis and croup. He has been so grumpy. Plus he has been wired because he is on steroids. Not a good combination wired and grumpy. Then Claire started to get sick as well. We caught hers early so everything will be fine.
I had to go to Walmart yesterday to fill the Rx's. The second I walked in the store I knew I had made a mistake. You know when you have to wait for a cart at Walmart you should just turn around and walk away. Unfortunately I need the drugs so I had to go in. After dumping my life savings at the pharmacy and waiting in line for an eternity. I finally got home to tuck my little sickies into bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I dislike wal-mart highly! But, cheap drugs! And yes, I don't have a child butI hear Dr. Shakula is the best. Katie's kids love him!!! I hope they get better soon! Until then, good luck!

katie said...

My girls LOVE Dr. Koola. I think my kids secretly get sick just so we can go to his office. I'm surprised we didn't see you there last week. Let's see, we were there Monday and Saturday. Really, I hate having sick kids but having a fabulous pediatrician makes it bearable. Thanks for recommending him 7 years ago. Hope your kids feel better soon.

natalie spratling said...

sorry to hear about the kids, i so remember the days, i remember writing down everything they had to take med wise so i wouldn't OD them. good luck.