Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Little Christmas








What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. We have so much to be grateful for. We were able to spend it with family. It was great.

For Christmas Eve we went to Randy's parents house it was nice and quiet. We had dinner and just got to hang out it. Coming from such a large extended family, sometimes it is very enjoyable to have a quiet intimate evening.

Christmas morning. Santa spoiled us. You can tell by the confetti wrapping paper that Brad ate it up.

We went to my mom and dad's house for breakfast. Dad and Randy made us breakfast on a huge grill my dad made from scratch. (Not a suprise) After breakfast we played games. Notice that the whack a mole game is being played by the adults and not the grand kids. Randy and Steve practiced their golf swing. They even plowed a fairway and green with the snow blower in the yard. And then we slept and ate until we burst.

2 comments:

katie said...

Hooray for another blogger. Jenny, you look like a supermodel! I'm serious. I'm glad your little girl is here. I saw Randy at the store a few weeks ago. he tried to steal my candy and I so I hit him with my roll of wrapping paper. hope you had a great Christmas. You are coming to Lava right?

natalie spratling said...

my dear sweet jenny, i am so excited you are starting to blog. it is so fun to see into your life and your sweet little family. i can't believe you are all grown up, just like katie said you look like a supermodel, our beautiful jenny, our little girl is all grown up:) visit my blog any time. with love natalie