Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Day

We went to my parents house for Christmas breakfast. My mom has made Christmas breakfast for as long as I can remember. It was fun hanging out with my family. This is the last year we will be going to SLC for Christmas day so I tried as best I could to soak up all the fun. We decided we needed to be home on Christmas morning for our kids.

This is my sweet Grandma Reimann. She has joined us for Christmas breakfast too since I was really little. It was good to have her there. My grandpa is still really sick and couldn't make it. We missed him a lot.






My mom made all the grand kids new blankets and PJ's. Claire has been dragging her new cupcake blanket everywhere. She loves it.
Right before we headed home for the night we threw the kids in the tub and put them in their new PJ's so I could put them straight to bed after the long drive. Corbin shared his new pretend shaving kit with Claire. They got a kick out of it. I was laughing pretty hard.



We spent the day eating playing games and relaxing. The kids had a riot running around with their cousins. Poor Brad had a fever and wasn't feeling hot so he spent most of the day watching movies in Grandma Moose's bed. The drive home was long and the kids were worn out.

The next day we spent playing ALL day with the kids and their new toys. Since we were in SL for the Holiday they didn't get a chance to get out their toys and play. This sounds so cheesy but it brought me so much joy to sit and watch my kids play all day. I wish every day could be spent like that.

2 comments:

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

They make toy shaving kits? Crazy!! I love the pictures.

Mom said...

I am sad this was your last year in Salt Lake for Christmas. We were glad you joined us. The kids really do love being together, as do I. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.