Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with the Fischers. For the last couple of years we have gone bowling. It must be getting pretty popular. In years past we were the only ones at the bowling alley but this year the place was packed.
Tim-Lance-Randy- and Matt acting like goofballs.

This year Brad didn't need to use the ball ramp. He was pretty excited.

Matt and Tori
Brad beat most the people in his lane. He was quite the expert bowler.

Claire trying on Uncle Tim's boots

Claire and Aunt Kamie

I LOVE these girls. I am so lucky to have such fabulous sisters- in- law.

Brad was in the car a few weeks ago and asked Randy what a nickname was. Randy answered and Brad sat in the back of the car silent for a few minutes. He then said " I know dad, you can just call me thunder". His self proclaimed nickname has stuck for several weeks.

Lance and Kendra


After Bowling we went back to Randy's parents house for dinner.


Claire got a huge kick out of Nanny's sugar plumb tree.






After dinner we exchanged gifts and the kids played with their new toys.



6 comments:

Annie said...

i thought i was going to have to reprimand you this weekend. luckily you saved the day. i love all your posts! your kids are adorable and getting bigger and bigger! can't wait to see you!

Taren said...

What a fun Christmas party idea! Did you take the pics of your kids yourself? They look great. I can't believe how grown up they look!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

how fun! chirstmas looks like it was great at your house! I love it when you update and I can read alllll about it. I love the stroy of brad and the tutu. Too cute.

I hope we can find some time before or even after Brandon and I are married to come up and visit! :) Can't wait to see you! even if it isn't until my wedding day!!

katie said...

Love the updates Renny Jeimann. See you soon! Make sure you have your shopping shoes on and your stomach stretched for all the food that will be consumed!

Annette said...

I love the sugar plum tree!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love the tutu story. Brad is such a good older brother. I love the idea of the sugar plum tree too. I would love to be in Europe at any given time but I think Christmas would be amazing! We really should do another family gathering soon.