Friday, January 7, 2011

There is a little mouse in my house



Claire has been my sidekick in the kitchen for the last few months. The second I start making something in the kitchen she pushes a chair over and asks for her apron. She loves to help cook.



I have been experimenting with different bread recipes lately. I have yet to find one that I LOVE. So we will just keep on experimenting.



One minute my bread looked like this.....



The next minute it looked like this....
Apparently Claire needed to taste test every loaf.

3 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

I love how Claire had to take a little pick out of each one!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Claire is a girl after my own heart!!! Yumm! Those look so yummy.

She's going to be such a good cook like her mommy. I need to learn a thing or two..

Taren said...

Let me know when you find a good one. I have had the same problem. They look yummy though. Clair has the right idea!