Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to reality...

I don't want to bore you with the details of our weekend...well actually I can't bore you with the details because there are NONE. I am not kidding!!! We arrived and did absolutely nothing.

Randy reserved a really nice villa in Park City for the weekend. All I wanted to do was lounge around. He even offered to take me to dinner and I politely opposed and suggested eating in. It was heaven. I really truly needed the break. It was so refreshing.

I must admit it was awesome being kid less for the weekend... but, truth be told I really missed them. (Absence does make the heart grow fonder.)


I cut and colored my hair today. I needed a change for the fall. I left the length. Just a trim and some bangs. The bangs are already driving me nuts. I will start growing those out tomorrow. It is much darker than I am used to. Every time I look in a mirror I think I am wearing a wig. I do love drastic hair changes though.
**Annie I hope you are prepared to give me a touch up at Lava this year. **






Just a little FYI… Oprah had Snapfish on her show today. You can get a free 8X11 book if you go to THIS site. You have to request the book by Friday and have it completed by Sunday. There’s nothing wrong with FREE. I think you still have to pay shipping but still well worth it.

10 comments:

Sara said...

I am already working on mine and your hair looks great.

Our Family said...

I like your hair a lot! I went dark 2 years ago, and I really enjoyed it! I've been debating whether to do it these days or not. Glad you had a good weekend!

Taren said...

I actually like your bangs. I have had bangs most of my life. I am not one of those lucky people who can go w/out bangs. Can I just say Tyra forehead. Yes, I have that. I do love the color. I have tried to go dark but my hair won't hold color. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend. I need me one of those.

Jenn said...

I love your hair, it is sooo cute!

Steven and Kari said...

I love your hair.. it is adorable!!! I am glad that you had a great kids free weekend with Rand....

I want you to know that our anniversary dinner got cold on our table----love steven

ronnie said...

i HATED my bangs too, my hair lady FORCED me to cut them way back when i got married. she still talks about how much i hated them! and yes, i am all about the touch-ups. as long as i don't have to go to maddox! your color does look good!

i'm glad you had a nice weekend!

katie said...

i'm jealous of your weekend. pretty sure i'd be good at doing nothing too.
love the hair! i'm never brave when it comes to my hair.

Brad and Rochelle said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend and your hair is so cute! I loved the one year that I went with you to Lava! You guy always have so much fun. I hope one say I can do more stuff like that.

Chelsea said...

I lOVE your new hair! The color is great! You look beautiful!

mickey said...

I love your hair, it's so chic. Fall is a great time for change, it looks like you and I chose the same Thanksgiving templet. Great minds think alike. When in Lava again...I need to have my hubby take the days off.

you really look great!