Friday, November 7, 2008

***TOP SECRET***

Randy just clued me on some very pertinent information. He plans to sweep me off my feet this weekend. He made arrangements for us to celebrate our anniversary. We are leaving this afternoon and coming home on Sunday. My wonderful, unbelievable, fantastic, magnificent, superb mother….(is that enough butt kissing mom??) is taking our kids so we can be alone. I have no idea where we are going. For anyone who knows Randy it is very difficult for him to keep a secret and it is near impossible to keep secrets from him. I am quite impressed!!!

I love you honey you are the best.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

What a great man!!! Have fun together! ;)

natalie spratling said...

Have fabulous weekend can't wait to hear where you went.

Annie said...

i'm officially jealous!

and yes, your mother is fantastic and superb!!!

Our Family said...

That's awesome! Enjoy! Can't wait to hear how it was.

Brad was awesome, we should for sure get together sometime, I was sad you didn't get to go bowling with us!

And yes, the pregnancy is still going great! I'm getting fatter, but that's about it. We get to find out what it is really soon! :) I'm very excited for that!

katie said...

Dearest Lisa Reimann.....Please??? My kids are super good and I too think you're fabulous, superb, and everything else Jenny said about you.

I'm jealous. Just wait til you hear what Mike wants to do for our 10 year next July. It'll be super exciting.

mickey said...

You are lucky to have both a wonderful husband and mother. I feel blessed in the same ways.