Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Can you smell that?

There are few things better than the smell of a fresh cut lawn, sprinkler water and sunscreen.





Randy had to fix some of the sprinklers that were broken over the winter. Brad and I thought we would take full advantage. It was so much fun in fact we pulled out the slip and slide. Well it was more like the run and walk slide. Bradley did not jive with the whole slip on your belly thing. We even tried to use the “It's cool to slide on you belly!” line. He didn’t fall for it.


7 comments:

The Reimann's said...

I freaking loved Slip'n Slides when I was younger, wait who am I kidding I would still play on one. Brad looks like he had fun... I can't wait for this weekend!!!!

Stacy said...

That looks like fun!! Its about time to pull out the old pool and get a tan while the boys play!

Annie said...

He is very sensible...reminds me of Erin. I love the pictures you post!!!

natalie spratling said...

green grass, warm weather, slip and slide...you would have thought it was summer, not here in Montana. We are still waiting for Spring to arrive. How FUN!

katie said...

I love jsut mowing the lawn, then turning the sprinklers on for the kids. It's a weekly tradition here in the summer.
By the way....I have Claire's bottle. I even washed it.

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven said...

i love the smell of burning skin in the summer