Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A very Merry Un-Birthday to You!!!

Claire had her Un-Birthday yesterday. I can’t believe she is 6 months old. I feel like time has passes so rapidly, I hardly had time to take it all in. I also can’t believe how much she has changed. One day I think she looks just like me and the next she looks like a perfect duplicate of Randy. She has such a cheerful personality and I am so delighted she is such a significant part of our family. I don’t remember life without her. Brad adores her as well. Claire is obsessed with her brother. No one can make her smile like Brad can.

Birth...
1 month...
2 months...
3 months...
4 months...
5 months...
6 months....
Happy Un- Birthday Claire we love you.


4 comments:

katie said...

Oh, i'm all about half birthdays. Happy half birthday Claire.

Stacy said...

She is growing up so FAST! WOW! She is so cute, and looks just like Brad's little sister! My class ends the first week in June, so after that, we will have to do something!!!

natalie spratling said...

so sweet, I love the idea of half birthday's as well...Katie is good to remind me of hers. Enjoy the celebration!

Annie said...

Katie is good to remind EVERYONE of hers! I'd actually say she looks like Brad. Wait, I guess that would be you and Randy too! She's adorable!