Friday, May 30, 2008

Pomp and Circumstance

Wednesday was Brad’s preschool graduation. It was so cute. They sang a bunch of songs and then got their little diplomas.

To celebrate we took him to Clark Planetarium. It was pretty cool. I just remember the old Hansen Planetarium. I haven’t been to the new one. Brad’s favorite thing was the “axetronuts”. He liked their funky suits.


After the Planetarium we took him to the fountain at the gateway. I still get all emotional when I hear the Olympic song. Randy makes fun of me.

We rode the trax home and got held up for a while when President Bush’s motorcade came through Salt Lake. I am sure you can envision sitting on a stopped train for 20 minutes with a 4 year old and a baby… Can you imagine having that job? How do they coordinate stopping all traffic for the President of the United States? That would be exhausting.



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Congratulations Brad!! What a big step! I looks like you guys had such a good and fun day! I too remember going on field trips to the old Hansen planetarium. The new one looks NICE! I bet Braxten would love it too!

katie said...

Yeah....the old planetarium was just old. I've yet to be to the new one. Congratulations Brad. I think I'm afraid of trax.