Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Belated St. Patty's

For St Patty’s day I went with my friend Jes and her kids to Discovery Gateway. The place was packed. It was unquestionably something I did for my kids and not my own gratification. After packing a giant diaper bag to last me the whole day I realized while driving I left the camera at home. Thank goodness Jes packed an even bigger diaper bag with her camera in it. Not only did Jes take the pictures she sent them to me too!! What a good friend. Brad’s favorite part was building a block house and letting it get knocked down by an earthquake. We spent a good 20 minutes at that exhibit. Claire loved everything she ran and ran to each thing with a huge grin.







4 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Oh so fun!! I want to go there so bad, I heard that it is awesome! Cute kiddies!

Jes said...

I love the pic with Claire driving and Kaden next to her...it looks so stinkin' cute! We had so much fun, missed you at work today...hope Claire feels better soon :)

natalie spratling said...

Oh we so loved those places when the kiddos were little. Just minus the people. What a fun day out.

Tori said...

Claire is looking older every day! That is too crazy. She is adorable though. And Brad! Always the stud. :)