Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It’s my party and I’ll smile if I want to!!!!

Brad turned the big 5 yesterday.

Randy and I both had the day off to celebrate so we told him he could do anything he wanted. Of course he didn’t choose a quite day at home to have leisurely thoughts and activities. He said “I want to go to that place where a kid can be a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Did you detect the tone in his voice? He was just a little excited.





After eating very pricey cheap tasting pizza, 50 tokens in the arcade, and dancing to the creepy electronic singing puppets, we were all tuckered out.




Happy Birthday Brad. We love you so much and look very fondly on the last 5 years. Can’t wait to see what this year holds for you.

5 comments:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

That's awesome! I haven't been to the place where a kid can be a kid in a long time... I miss those days! I can't believe he's already 5! those years have gone by very very fast! Tell him happy birthday for me!

The Hood's said...

Sounds like fun! I was thinking about you guys! You obviously made his day, and Claire looks pretty happy too!

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That place is so crazy, but the kids love it!

Chris and Heather said...

Chris feels the same way. Christian also was scared of the puppets. Too many people but I for one was a kid at heart. I could stay a little longer.

Simi B. Cazeau said...

So did you take him to chucky cheese? Braxten has been asking to go to that place! Jenny lets do lunch soon!!! I need to get Randy back some how for that little stunt he pulled LOL