Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have no more nails left to bite.....

Hold your breath…..We put an offer on a house!!!! I don’t want to jinx myself here but I am too excited. They have accepted our offer and we are just waiting on the underwriter to approve financing.
It was built in 2007
3,200 square feet
0.40 Acre lot
We were there on Wednesday for the inspection so I walked around the home capturing every corner of the house on camera.
Here are just a few of the things I LOVE about this home.


The jetted tub in the master bath...right next to the double sink and walk in closet!!!


The big huge pantry. If only I could afford the groceries to fill it.


The lovely Knotty Alder cabinets. And the DISHWASHER!!!! Oh how I have missed having a dishwasher.


The only room in the house that I don't want to repaint.
(This could be Brad's room. I say "could" because again I don't want to jinx myself. )


The bay window and vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom.


The huge back yard!!! So many possibilities.

After I felt satisfied with the camera I handed it over to brad to be the photag for a few. It literally entertained him for an hour. Here are some of the things he thought were noteworthy.


First things first a self portrait. He took about 10 of these. He could not get enough of his cute mug.


The view from his "could be bedroom" window.


The garbage can. He must sense that he will be on garbage duty for the next 15 years. He thought he better get acquainted now.


The last fruit snack from the one little bag that mom brought. Silly mom...she thought that one little bag would last for hours. What was she thinking.


And the best part of the house is Sammy...NEXT DOOR DOG. I don't know who drooled more Brad or Sammy. They are already best friends.

Keep your fingers crossed and a prayer in your heart. I have fallen in love with the home, the neighbors and the neighborhood. I even love the smell of the cows.

19 comments:

Eric Reimann said...

i hope you mean 3200 square feet 32000 is a lot of house to clean

katie said...

Congrats. Almost. Is the house in Logan, Hyrum, what? I've tried convincing Mike to move to Cache county. I love it there!

Brett and Megan said...

CONGRATS!!! It is very nerve racking when you finally do it but oh so worth it! We don't even have ours built yet and I am so ready to move into it! Good luck hope everything goes as planned. Where is it at?

Tiffany said...

Oh my, I understand the stress! I'll keep my fingers crossed for everything to work out! That is a beautiful home and you definitely belong in it!

Jenny said...

Richmond. (Practically Idaho)

Kim said...

So where is this house? It looks awesome. You won't know what to do with yourself & all that space...that is if it all works out (no jinxing involved here).

katie said...

Real close to the Pepperdige Farms outlet. Loads of goldfish! Oh, and cookies. Good luck. I'm jealous.

Jenn said...

Good luck Jenny! I will be so sad to see you go, but I'm super excited for you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Voice of Reason said...

Pretty close to lottery tickets in I-dee-ho. La Tienda in Franklin is the place , I believe. Sometimes Rhonda makes me stop there to satisfy her gambling urge.

Our Family said...

Wow, you love the smell of the cows? You must REALLY want this home! :) Brady says you got it and you are moving as soon as Randy's done?? We for sure need to do something before you guys move up there, and if possible, we'd love to help you move! Good luck with everything for sure!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

congratulations guys!! I'm so excited for you! too bad i'm not going to utah state any more.... i could have come and lived with you!!! ;) cause that's what you've always dreamed of... NOT! but that's awesome!! I want to see it!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

congratulations guys!! I'm so excited for you! too bad i'm not going to utah state any more.... i could have come and lived with you!!! ;) cause that's what you've always dreamed of... NOT! but that's awesome!! I want to see it!

amy said...

how exciting!!! we'll keep our fingers crossed for you. the house looks gorgeous.

Annie said...

i pretty much don't approve of you moving that far away. that being said, i wish to support you 110%! congrats. i guess we'll have to drive through logan on our way to lava...that means i can skip maddox and head straight for the bluebird! it looks so great by the way!

Jes said...

I am so excited for you! I love the pictures, I am sure that they don't do them justice, I can't wait to see it.

natalie spratling said...

I'll cross my fingers for you. It almosts sounds like a done deal. Good Luck. You'll be living closer to us...only 7.5 hours yah!

The Hood's said...

I am SO EXCITED for you guys! It looks like a beautiful home! It's kind of gross, but I like the smell of the cows too! Nothing like clean, fresh, country air! We'll keep watching with fingers crossed!!

Anonymous said...

That house is very pretty Congrats!

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

Have you guys heard on the house? Where is it? I hope that you guys get it! Let me know!