Monday, June 8, 2009

A good remedy for homesickness

Since moving here I have been completely thrilled. I love the neighborhood, the house and just about everything. That being said I get tinges of homesickness for family now and again. To cure my illness I begged Tim , Kamie, Matt and Tori to come and spend the weekend with us. Lucky for me they agreed. They brought their pillows and their toothbrushes and we had a big sleep over. It really did my soul good. We hired a babysitter and went to dinner and ice cream.

Anyone who needs a weekend away is welcome here. I love the company and you will love the country.



We also received some great news. Matt FINALLY proposed to Tori. We are so eager to have Tori join our family. She is a gem and Matt adores her. We can’t wait. We love you Tori and Matt.

3 comments:

Kam said...

We had a wonderful time this weekend and can not wait until we are up there with you. On our way home on Saturday we had to drive all over creation, or Cache Valley to see where we wanted to live!! We hit Cove, Lewiston, and anything northwest of logan. It was a lot of fun but made me very anxious to move back:(

Andrea Campbell said...

We would love to come and visit. Brynn has been talking about her friend "Bradwee" constantly over the last month or so. She walks around saying how much fun they have together, etc. Dillan keeps asking why we don't see him more often. We have to plan something!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I am so glad we are neighbors now!