Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We have internet!!!!

I didn’t realize how heavily I depended on the internet until I didn’t have it for several weeks. The sabbatical was lovely and wonderful, but it is nice to be sitting at my computer reconnecting with real life and real schedules.

Several long awaited changes have happened to our little family and I am so thankful to be where I am. I don’t want to forget a single minute of it so I feel an urgency to record all of it here on my online diary. It is impossible to cram it all into one simple post so over the next several days I will have to recollect the last month in episodes.

...stay tuned...

5 comments:

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Dang about time!! Stacy was saying you guys live an hour and a half a way?? If we visit we might have to spend a night....That's out there!

Annie said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Lisa corbin Jacob and Bennet said...

it's about time jennyfire. we sure have missed you guys. we need to come and see your new home.

katie said...

It's about time. Glad you're back.

Rachel said...

So fun to see the pics and hear the exceitment with your writing! Can't wait to read/see more :)