Monday, June 22, 2009

Western Father's Day Party




We came home from our ward camp out early Saturday morning just to repack and head to SL to visit our family for the weekend. We went to dinner Saturday night at a yummy Mexican dive. On Sunday we went to my Aunt Allison's house for her annul Father's Day Bash. It was fun to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen for a long time. As you can see from the pictures the kids had a riot. I could not peel Claire off the tramp and Brad was just too busy to eat anything. (Until the creamies came out)Did you notice my niece's cute little cheeks!!! Aren't they cute??? She gets that from her daddy. Except her daddy's cheeks are not as cute.

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful, amazing, kind, and fantastic husband. I appreciate all that he does for us. He is a hard worker and a great daddy. My kids are so lucky.

Happy Father's day to my own daddy who taught me about life. I think I turned out okay.

Happy Father's day to my grandpa. I have the best memories of him.

Happy Father's day to Randy's father who raised him to be a worthy priesthood holder, father, and husband. I owe you.

5 comments:

Salty Gal said...

Of course I remember you :) yayayay Good job on finding me...I'll add ya on my blog roll, I love blogs :)

Are you on FB, if so find me there and we can catch up!

Grandma Moose said...

Like father like daughter. I love those little cheeks.

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

I am sorry I didn't get to talk to you longer on Sunday Jen. It was good to see you. It seems like you got some great pictures. The little ones are growing up so fast. And you parents look extremely happy. By the way, I agree that you turned out well and KC and I just love Randi.

Steven and Kari said...

This weekend was a blast!!! We need to find a weekend to come up and bug you and rand...

Heather said...

it was nice to talk on fatherday we don't get to very often. Here's my blog address
lifeasusual.blogspot.com
I enjoy reading your blog.
Heather Baird