Friday, November 13, 2009

I am married to a banker man with banker hours

Randy was home with us Wednessday celebrating Veterans Day. Randy's brothers always make fun of his Bank Holidays. I personally love that the Bank was closed so we could spend the day together. We didn't get much accomplished other than enjoying one of the last fall days before we transition to frigid winter. The kids only had one demand and that was to feed the horses on the way home from school. Such a simple and fun request.




People often ask me why I chose Richmond. This is it!!! I love this country living.

2 comments:

Sara said...

AMEN! I can't wait to get to Richmond. If Derek and I could we would be there right NOW! Happy you are enjoying it. Aren't you glad that we introduced you to Cache Valley?

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

That would be sooo fun!!

Hey i'm excited about having federal holidays off! I can see why he loves the banking world! minus the fact i'm at a credit union...ha ha