Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to SLC for Thanksgiving this year. In the morning some of the boys went shotgun shooting and Eric and I took the kids to 3D Christmas Carol. The effects were pretty cool. The kids reached out their hands trying to touch all the images. It was pretty funny to watch and listen.





Even the little girls sad pretty good through the movie.



After the movie I headed to mom's house to help with dinner. We were on our way to the grocery store for a last minute purchase for something we forgot and we heard blood curtailing screams from the back of the car. Brad had shoved a jelly bean up his nose. I could feel my blood start to boil. I was so mad. My mom just sat in the front of the car laughing. I couldn't believe it. With many failed attempts to retrieve the stupid little bean we gave up and headed to the ER.



All I could do was roll my eyes and fume that I was yet again in the ER. Hopefully one day when I read this again I will be able to laugh along with my mom. In the mean time I threatened Brad with his life if he ever did it again!!!

We went to dinner with all the Reimanns. There were a LOT of people. The kids ran around like I used to when I was little and we stuffed ourselves.

It was a fun day. We have a lot to be thankful for. Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Aaron Lisa corbin Jacob and Bennet said...

boys will be boys

Marcy M Miller said...

Oh- that sucks!! I am sure you love the ER bills too! Glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

Annie said...

ok i am laughing with your mom!!! she's probably just thinking paybacks. however, you were a complete angel. so i don't know what the big deal is!!!

Sara said...

I know that this isn't funny to you but it is FUNNY! And it was even better hearing it in person!

Myrna said...

You shouldn't be so hard on the poor boy, It is in his genes after all.
We laughed and laughed, (It brought Dad to tears even.)
He gets it from his Uncle Timmy, who shoved a pencil eraser up his nose at about the same age!
I wasn't funny then, but I promise, someday when one of your grandchildren does the same thing, you will laugh too!