Monday, November 9, 2009

spreadin the LOVE

Tonight Randy received a text from our next door neighbor... this is how it went...

SO BRAD BROUGHT A RED ROSE WITH HIM WHEN HE CAME OVER. HE GAVE IT TO ASHLEE AND SAID IT WAS FROM HIS DAD. YOU BUYING MY WIFE FLOWERS??

Oops

I should have been more specific about taking the dying flowers OUT to the garbage can. I guess he wanted to spread Randy's love to all the ladies in the neighborhood. Why should his mom be selfish and keep all the love to herself???

10 comments:

Steven said...

brad the don juan! he's just starting alittle young that's all.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

That is so funny! That will be one that will really embarrass Brad later in life.

Sara said...

That is hilarious! Good for you Bradley

Trisha said...

Hey I am ticked I didn't get a rose!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

sooooo stupid lexa! I forget now that your private it doesn't tell me when you do or don't update, so here i am thinkin "dang.. I miss reading jenny's stuff, she must be really busy!" When all along it's been stupid lex not realizing this. So I'm sorry I haven't commented. (side note: not that you love my comments anyways!) but it sounds like tons of fun, I had lots of reading and pictures to look at! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!

That sounds just like your cute little brad. He's always so thoughtful!

Jenn said...

Too cute!

Darcie said...

What a sweet boy.

Annette said...

That is too funny. I have to say I'm jealous. Good for Brad!

Taren said...

hahahaha!! That is sooooo cute!

The Hood's said...

Such a great story! One to remember forever!