Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mickey Mouse Poop Pancakes

If you haven't noticed yet I am a huge pancake fan. I love them. They are so easy to make, and they taste good too.

My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago (We just changed the name). I hope she doen't mind that I share it. I guess I will find out.

MICKEY MOUSE POOP PANCAKES

These pancakes are done in the Blender

1 Cup Mouse Poop (Whole Wheat kernals)
1 Cup Milk





Add to blender and...

1-Fold
2-Stir
3-Mix
4-Blend
5-Combine
6-Beat
7-Cream
8-Fluff
9-Frappe
10-Whip

...whatever blender setting suits you. I personally don't know the difference.






***Blend for 2 minutes***




then add :
1/2 Cup Milk

**Blend for another 2 minutes**

Add:
2 Tbs Honey
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil

Blend until combined

Then add 1 Tbs of Baking Powder and Blend until just combined. Don't over blend this part. It will destroy the delicate little bubbles.

Pour Mickey mouse shapes to a 325 degree griddle and enjoy.




I love this recipie because it lets me feed my kids whole wheat and Brad gets a kick out of eating mouse poop. Plus it helps me rotate my food storage.

5 comments:

Beck said...

LOVE the title of this post! LOL!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

mmmmmmm! Sometimes I wish I could just drop by for breakfast.. With all of us working and kiersti going to school none of us have time to make breakfast, so pop tarts have become my best friend!!! Those do look gourmet!!

Myrna said...

Not so sure about the name...but the pancakes are surely a family favorite! You're such a great mom and wife, Randy was so blessed to snag you! Love ya lots!

Trisha said...

I love the texture of these pancakes!

Annette said...

I've made those before, but calling them mouse poop makes them much cooler!