Monday, September 22, 2008

Flash Back Friday (Posted on Monday)

This was the first doll I ever Remember owning. I remember it so well because my brother Eric ran over the stroller the doll came with the first week I got it. At least he didn’t run the doll over. I don’t think I could have forgiven him.

I posted this picture because Claire has suddenly taken an interest in dolls. It is amazing to me how girls are born with maternal instincts. She kisses her dolls, cuddles her dolls, and holds them tight. What a little mommy.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

How cute! I know I love watching my niece with her dolls. She really was like a mom. It really is amazing that they are just born with it! Your little girl is so cute! I don't think I've seen her since her blessing, but she still is cute! Can you believe it's been that long?

mickey said...

You're darling little mother, you were back then too!