Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The other man in my life.

Between work, school, callings, housework, and errands….Brad and I decided it was time to have a date night while daddy was at Bishopric. We put the baby to bed, popped some real old fashioned popcorn and watched Goonies.


I was surprised Brad sat through the whole thing. He has been into pirates lately and was really into finding the pirate treasure. He was so cute…when he would get nervous he would shiver a little and start pulling the hairs on my arms. He kept saying “This movie is WAY cool.”
Thanks for the date Brad. I had a great time. I sure love you.

9 comments:

Taren said...

Date night is the best. There is no brattiness and the attention is all on them.

Annie said...

you're such a good mom!!! i love all the pictures. i hope claire is feeling better soon.

Leeann said...

I hopped over from Mickey's blog. You have a cute little family!
I am in school, hoping to be a nurse one day. I don't know how you do it....I'm so tired!

natalie spratling said...

What a fun date night, love the photos. You are a great mom, everyone needs a little one on one.

Steven and Kari said...

That is so rad that you popped pop corn old school for your date night!!! I love how cute you are with your kids, I hope that I can be half the mom that you are (one day very far away)....

katie said...

See Jenny....here's the difference between me and you. I would have put ALL the kids in bed, popped myself my own popcorn, and watched my own movie. I need to be nicer like you.

Stacy said...

How fun! I bet Brad loved spending some extra time with you! Goonies is such a classic! I love that movie!

Jes said...

Good Idea! I love the 'date night', and sad but true, my kids are more available then my husband at times. I will have to give Goonies a try with Jaren, I forgot it had pirates in it.

Jenn said...

You're such a fun mom! You have the cutest family!